Blog Psilocybin mushrooms
Want to Grow Psilocybin mushrooms? Read This
The process of growing planet-of-mushrooms Psilocybin mushrooms is incredibly rewarding, and if done correctly, can yield an endless supply of magic mushrooms for micro-dosing or self-discovery and development.
- Wide mouth Glass jars
- Our Magic mushroom spores
- A fruiting chamber — you can make your own or buy one
- An incubator — you can make your own or buy an incubator
- Distilled or Filtered water — your inoculum will be contaminated by tap water
- Substrate — brown rice flour & vermiculite
- A spray bottle to keep your substrate moist
- Perlite for water retention
- A lighter
- 70% Isopropyl alcohol cleaning solution instead of 90 percent
- Nitrile sterility gloves
- Large bowl for mixing
- Measuring cup
- An Instant Pot or pressure cooker
Mushroom Cultivation Terms
- Mycelium will grow on this substrate, which also serves as a source of nourishment for it.
- The act of introducing a desirable organism into its environment of growth is known as immunization.
- Mycelium is the fungi’s subterranean body, which is made up of many microscopic threads.
- Sterilization is the technique of eliminating all living organisms from a substrate by using extremely high heat.
- Pasteurization is the technique of inflicting high heat (>70oC) on a substrate to eradicate the majority of living organisms.
- The time required for our mycelium to develop and colonize a substrate jar is known as the incubation period.
- The device used to encourage the development of mushrooms is a fruiting chamber.
What Stores Sell Magic Mushroom Spores?
- Except for the magic mushroom spores themselves, everything on the above list is simple to locate in neighborhood grocery shops or hardware stores.
- Spores resemble a fungus’ seed. They start to proliferate and form the fungal body when exposed to the appropriate circumstances.
- The spores of magic mushrooms are not prohibited in the majority of countries.
- This is due to the absence of the psychoactive compounds psilocybin and psilocin in magic mushroom spores.
- As a result, planet-of-mushrooms Psilocybin mushrooms spores are sold at a reasonable price. Although spore prints and liquid cultures are also available, spore syringes are the most common form in which they are supplied.
- Syringes are ideal since inoculating the substrate jars you’ll be producing, later on, is much simpler with them.